Frequently Asked Questions
At Real Property Management Five Star, we believe in honesty and communication. This includes answering frequently asked questions to help you stay educated and informed. We invite you to review our FAQs to understand more about how we manage your rental property in Denton County, Tarrant County and the surrounding DFW areas.
- Why do you offer both standard and premium property management services?
- How do you advertise your properties?
- When do you pay the rental property owners?
- What happens if my tenant stops paying rent or causes trouble?
- What is your tenant screening process?
- How do you handle repairs?
- Should I accept pets?
- How much will my property rent for each month?
Contact Real Property Management Five Star
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your rental property managed by Real Property Management Five Star, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 682-831-1300 today!