Trophy Club Property Management
If you’re considering acquiring an investment real estate in Trophy Club, TX, the likelihood is that you are also contemplating property management. And if you aren’t considering it, you should be! From everyday maintenance to renter dealings, it can definitely be thoroughly overpowering. With all these things calling out for attention, the best way to handle property management is by getting a team of experts. A team that is trained and experienced with both the property management industry and the Trophy Club area. Doing this would ensure you maximize the return of your investment.
When you do business with Real Property Management Five Star, you are placing your property in bankable hands. Our proficiency in the Trophy Club area works for your good. We use this expertise to specialize in thriving within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. With us working with you, you can enjoy the income from investing in Trophy Club real estate while letting us manage the mundane tasks of property management.
Trophy Club Property Management Services
Real Property Management Five Star’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We give skillful, trustworthy property management services, from vetting tenants and filling spaces for rent to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are a financier with multiple rental homes or an inadvertent landlord, we have your solution. As well as over 30 years of practical knowledge, we make it effortless to manage your investment by providing rent estimations, reasonably priced maintenance, wide-ranging accounting services, and more.
- You no longer have to work like a dog for your do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be informed when maintenance or repairs are necessary when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when your property is rented out to a new occupant. Furthermore, your property’s information online will always be available whenever you need it. With RPM Five Star, it’s simple to see how the suitable property management company makes it uncomplicated for you to do well as a rental property owner.
- We are a business trailblazer when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our company qualified against any circumstances imaginable with your Trophy Club property. When it comes down to it, our main aim is to encourage high-quality partnerships with both investors and tenants to make certain that your property is cared for just like how you would want your own home cared for. When you empower us to manage the never-ending, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and can focus your efforts on purchasing more properties and improving your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As our expansion progresses, so do the number of locations we manage. We don’t only operate in the areas below. We grow with you and your locations and needs. Just reach out to us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Trophy Club, TX, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Five Star
Our property management strategy will surely save you money at every level of the process. We make sure your investment is kept safe, the costs minimized, and profits maximized. All without disrupting your day.
If you are interested in having your Trophy Club property managed by Real Property Management Five Star, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 682-831-1300 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
All prospective tenants must participate in an extensive 6-step screening process, beginning with a background check and ending with a thorough review of their rental history.
Our rigorous tenant screening process usually prevents these types of issues; however, if a problem should arise, our premium service clients can rest assured that we always respond promptly and aggressively. If rent has not been paid by the due date, the eviction process will begin.
Much like the real estate market determines sales prices, the local rental market determines rental rates. After we receive the details of your specific rental property, we will complete a market analysis and set a starting price.
“Excellent customer Service. Easy to deal with. Will use for my next property!”