Keller Property Management
If you’re contemplating locating an investment property in Keller, TX, then chances are that you are also considering property management. And if you aren’t thinking of it, you should be! From day-to-day upkeep to renter interactions, it can without a doubt be completely overwhelming. But the crucial means of getting most out of your return on investment is employing a group of experts well versed in both the property management industry and the Keller location.
When you team up with Real Property Management Five Star, you are entrusting your property to dependable and experienced people. Our knowledge of the Keller area works to your advantage. We use this information to specialize in flourishing within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. With us working with you, you can enjoy the income from investing in Keller real estate while letting us manage the mundane tasks of property management.
Keller Property Management Services
Real Property Management Five Star’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our system is simple. We provide professional, sound management services. These services range from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance procedures and rent collection. Whether you are a financier with multiple rental homes or an inadvertent landlord, we have your solution. As well as over 30 years of practical knowledge, we make it effortless to manage your investment by providing rent estimations, reasonably priced maintenance, wide-ranging accounting services, and more.
- You no longer have to endure sleepless nights managing your property by yourself. You’ll constantly know when your property is rented out to a tenant, when rent collections are made, the reason why a tenant is being evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are needed. Furthermore, your property’s information online will always be available whenever you need it. With RPM Five Star, it’s simple to see how the suitable property management company makes it uncomplicated for you to do well as a rental property owner.
- We are a front-runner in the property management industry when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our business capable against any situation conceivable with your Keller real estate. What it all comes down to is that our main objective is to promote high-quality relationships with both investors and residents to make sure that your property is managed just like how you would want your own home managed. It’s a good idea to let us manage the ceaseless, time-depleting property management duties for you. This will allow you to save time in order to zero in on your efforts on obtaining more real estate and growing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also expands. We don’t only operate in the areas below. We grow with you and your locations and needs. Just tell us if your location is not part of the list.
Our main office is in Trophy Club, TX, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Five Star
You are guaranteed to save money at every step of the process with our property management strategy. We make it easy to protect your investment, lower costs, and maximize your earnings— without disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in having your Keller property managed by Real Property Management Five Star, have any queries, or just want to communicate with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 682-831-1300 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
All prospective tenants must participate in an extensive 6-step screening process, beginning with a background check and ending with a thorough review of their rental history.
Our rigorous tenant screening process usually prevents these types of issues; however, if a problem should arise, our premium service clients can rest assured that we always respond promptly and aggressively. If rent has not been paid by the due date, the eviction process will begin.
Much like the real estate market determines sales prices, the local rental market determines rental rates. After we receive the details of your specific rental property, we will complete a market analysis and set a starting price.
“Excellent customer Service. Easy to deal with. Will use for my next property!”